Geared for low volume production or for prototype start up of a new membrane switch program, our line of stock membrane switches are available through a distribution network with no tooling or engineering design cost.
- Single key layouts through 40 key layouts
- Available with metal domes or no dome layouts
- Available with or without a Berg connector
All stock product Xymox panels are constructed of flexible materials and are designed to be bonded to a rigid support surface. Connections are made through conductive tracks on a connecting tail. Various styles of tail terminations are available.
Xymox tactile feedback metal dome stock products are ideally suited for use in most membrane switching applications where user feedback is a requirement. They are constructed with stainless steel domes located over each switch position. the key spacing provided offers good finger placement as well as graphic design flexibility.
Additional Stock Switch Information
The Xymox stock membrane switch is a normally open, momentary contact, push button type device. Layers of insulating materials, conductive coatings and adhesives are combined to form a completely sealed switch ideally suited for switching low energy logic signals.
Advantages of XYMOX Stock Switches
- Availability - Stocked locally through a worldwide network of Xymox distributors.
- Economy - Stock switches (without face-plates) carry no art, plate or set-up charges.
- Reliability - Proven through extensive testing and years of customer use.
- Perpendicular tail - Prevents airborne contaminants and liquid splashes from entering your electronics cabinet at the edge of the switch.
- Edge-abuttable - In some models, various, continuous spacing switch configurations can be made by placing any of the non-tailed sides of the switches edge-to-edge.
- Variety of tail termination methods - Compatible with many connectors.
- Matrix or common bus - Provides flexibility for your electronic design.
- Compatible with custom faceplates - Custom appearance is achieved by mounting one or more switches behind the custom faceplate of your design.
Type in your state to find the nearest Distributor for Xymox Stock Switches: